Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Walgreen's Trip Yesterday



Went to Walgreens yesterday and where I didn't find a ton of deals, my trip was definitely worth it!  Here are the things I got.

4 pkgs of the new Trident "Layers" gum
4 cans campbells Chicken noodle soup
8 Hersheys candy bars (it is smores season ;0)  )
4 boxes of Jello

The total out of pocket was only $2.98!!

According to my receipts, I saved $19.44.

How did I do it?  Well.  Here is the breakdown.

Trident gum was on sale 2/$2.  I had 4 - $.75 off coupons/1  (printed online) and when you purchase 2, you get a $1 register reward coupon.  I got paid $.74 to take 4 packages home!

The Campbell's soup was on sale 2/$1.  I had $1/2 coupons (printed online), making them FREE!

The Jello was on sale 2/$1.  I had $.50/2 coupons (printed online), making them only $.25/each!

The candybars were only $.29 each...on sale this week.  No coupon.  This was my most expensive item.  Without them, I would have only spent around $.30!!!

Thank you MoneySavingMom!  (My favorite website ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment