Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun to save!


Well, I made a trip to Dillon's this weekend and was very excited to see what I was able to do with my coupons.  I could have done even better, but there were a few things that I had to get even though I didn't have a coupon.

Here is a snapshot of the items I was most excited about.

6 Bottles of Snuggle
   On Sale (mix and match 10) $3.49
   Used 6 - $3/1 coupons
   Total cost = $.49 each

2 - 4 lb bags of sugar
   Spend $10 and get them for $1.28 (limit 2)

Tombstone Pizza
   FREE with coupon Dillon's mailed me

Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa
   $.99 - sale (Mix & Match)
   $.50 coupon
   Total cost = $.49

Yogurt
   $1.49 on sale (mix and match)
   2 - $1 coupons
   Total cost = $.49 each

Country Bob's Steak Sauce
   $3.35
   Free after coupon!!!

My TOTAL for EVERYTHING you see here...$35.72!!!
TOTAL SAVINGS...$80.89!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment